About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yet Another Reason to STOP Watching Network News Broadcasts

A week or so ago, the network news shows (I happened to catch the story on ABC's evening news tabloid show w/ Diane Sawyer, a broadcast and anchor that I loathe, but my partner feels some connection to ABC, so that's the compromise that I make for the sake of our relationship)...The crack reporters at ABC were all over the "story" about $16 muffins bought by the DOJ for conferences.  The outage! The horror!  Except, well, the story isn't quite accurate (surprise!  a network news program, especially one on ABC news, got something wrong!).  Here's another take....

No comments:

Post a Comment