About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Harry Belafonte

Over the last fews months, I have become more learned about the work and contributions of Harry Belafonte and I have been more and more impressed...Considering the self-motivated focus of many folks in "entertainment" today, he is certainly the last of a dying (if not entirely gone) breed.  There is a new documentary on his life that airs on HBO this fall that I am looking forward to watching.  Attached is a link to an interview with him on Democracy Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment