About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Who is Worst---the Creator or the "Actors"?

Yes, this video is ridiculous..., but I also have a question to the "rappers" and the woman who portrayed the stripper---"did it not occur to you that what you were being asked to do was problematic?"  At some point, "we"---African-Americans, woman, gays, whatever, have to take responsiblity for our actions...I refuse to allow some ignorant political video offend who I am as a person...I clearly understand the "people" who think that its ok to put out this type of garbage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment