About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Two Guys Board a Bus...

I have to say, I was cracking up when I read this---Steve Harvey clowns Tavis and Dr. Cornell...As I have said repeatedly, I don't have problems with folks who want to criticize the President (and in deed, there is plenty to be critical of him about), but there should be some logical or rationality behind it...I liked Harvey's pointing out that poverty existed before the President's inauguration (this is the same argument I have used against the Tea Party---where were they when President Bush & Congress were spending like drunken sailors at a strip club?).  I just seems to be that some of the criticism is personal and the professed "issues" are subterfuge...

No comments:

Post a Comment