About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DSK is a D@ck

More on DSK's accusser...And, again...I repeat what I have already said...if the Psoecutors (and I use that term loosely in this context) believe that fa orcible sexual encounter occurred, all of the other information/allegations are irrelevant to me.  DSK pretty much appears to be a sexual predator, but I guess that his power and financial resources are more credible and more important than his guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment