About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A&F is TRIPPIN'?

A&F is going to pay someone NOT to wear its clothes?  I don't watch "Jersey Shore" nor do I wear A&F (although I find it hilarious that the company refers to itself as an "aspirational" brand...really? for whom, 10 year olds?  But, I digress...).  Given A&F's marketing campaigns over the years, this seems a little silly...I don't know ANYONE (maybe I need to widen my circle) who would get distressed b/c the clothing from a mass market retail brand where they happen to shop is also worn by a... (I'm thinking of a delicate way to put this...) "colorful" reality show television personality...I think someone is taking themselves too seriously and its not the guy from the television show...

No comments:

Post a Comment