About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Reminder

Ok...I am child-less (and intend to remain that way), but I have a 13 year old nephew and 9 month old niece, in addition, I have an 11 year old God-daughter and a partner who has young nephews...my point is that I am definitely into rearing (or ASSISTING) in raising well-mannered, introspective young people...I came across this article in Parents.Com and quite frankly, I know plenty of adults who should keep these ideas in mind---saying "please", "thank you" and/or "excuse me" is always welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment