About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

YAWN

This story is a snoozer on so many levels...I certainly hope that Jay and K didn't pay $370k for this car (most likely, it was furnished for the publicity) and who wld pay any kind of money for an automobile that is effectively, a piece of junk?  ( Sure, some people might call it "art", but I call it junk).  In these times of economic uncertainy, is it wise to engage in this kind of frivolity (I don't have have an opinion on this particular issue---I think that whole thing is kind of stupid, my that's my opinion).  Oh well, I guess you can't please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment