About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cain is a Fraud

Herman Cain is a fraud, but I didn't need this article to tell (detailing his extensive ties to the ultra wealthy Koch brothers, who have an extensive history of funding radical and extremist right wing causes) to tell me that...In fairness, I guess he is no different than most politicans, who are pretty much bought and sold by special interests.  Nonetheless, it does add even more color to the origins of his "ideas" (and I use that term loosely).

No comments:

Post a Comment