About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Made in America...As Easy is ABC...

This little series being run on ABC News (actually, I think that the official title is World News with Diane Sawyer) is interesting...The reporter(s) attempt to showcase all us what we can do to help the American economy by purchasing American made products (a laudable goal).  Given that the ABC is part of the huge Walt Disney conglomerate, I am curious as to what their own purchasing department (not just ABC, but the entire Disney organization) is doing?  Just me being cynical I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment