About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Occupy Wall Street

Link to a post from the New Deal 2.0 on why the Wall Street protestors should not be ignored...I have noticed the mocking tone taken by some in the MSM media (to the extent I can stomach any of the MSM)...I have been a little confused about the point of the protest (and may be that's just it...they are protesting many different things...frankly, there is plenty to be upset about).  The corrupt and intertwined financial poker game that is been played on the majority of people who don't constitute the "1%" should cause outrage.  I just don't have an answer on what can/should be done...

No comments:

Post a Comment