About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Living While Muslim...

I just don't even know what to say about this.  I don't typically like to engage in comparative forms of discrimination or oppression because I think its futile and sets up false dichotomies, but this might be more oppressive than "driving while black"...Ironically, these Muslims were on their way to a conference on irrational fears against Muslims (using the logic of the pilot and others who express a fear of Muslims, all non-white men should be scrared as hell given the history of white men toward "others")...

No comments:

Post a Comment