About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Koch Industries

A few weeks ago, I tried to compile a list of products produced by Koch Industries, but I didn't get very far...well, the folks at The Nation must have been reading my mind b/c they have put together this list, which is very helpful...

In case you don't know about the Koch Brothers, the link to the article provides a good starting point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment