About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

An Honest Assessment of Our Founding

I found that I rather enjoyed this little piece on the Founding Fathers...Much, if not all of it, I already knew (yes, I am a smarty pants),but it was nice to see someone one giving the truth the power instead of all of this nonsense that so often poses as fact (the "Founding Fathers" worked tirelessly to end slavery?  Yeah, right Michele Bachman...what planet do you live on!?!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment