About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Do...Believe that NY's Political Leaders Made the Right Choice

It is now legal for gay couples to wed in NY! 5-10 years ago, I honestly never thought that the topic of gay marriage is something that would that would even by a reality, let alone something that would come to fruition.  I applaud Govenor Cuomo's leadership on this issue and I give credit to NY's leadership for moving forward.  The right of a couple to wed---whether they are same sex or heterosexual is a decision that the respective couple, not the state should determine.  Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment