About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LinkedIn Is Not Going To Save The Economy

LinkedIn a $10 billion company?  Really?  This is the kind of shenanigans that should piss investors off...Unless they [LinkedIn] have another method for making money up its sleeve, I don't know where the $10 billion will come from (note:  last yr, they made $243 million...that's a long way from $10 billion!).  Oh yeah, most of the analysts what the most upbeat predictions were also lead underwriters on the recent IPO...I'm sure that's a mere coincidence...*


*Note:  I have no financial interest in LinkedIn Corporation whatsoever nor am I involved in the financial industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment