About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Govenor Haley Barbour is Crazy

Mississippi Governor Haley Harbour claims that the Obama Administration wants gar prices to increase in order to force Americans to buy more fuel efficient cars....This is beyond political cynicism...its just plain crazy...Using Governor's Barbour rationale, I ask for the justification beyond rising gas prices during the Bush Administration? (Personally, I thought it was to economically benefit Bush's oil industry buddies)...But, Governor Barbour is no stranger to ludicrous comments.  Bottomline is that rising gas prices further illustrate the need for Americans to conserve, reduce and reuse, but I don't believe that its an example of the President's Administration to force Americans to fully adopt and embrace this philosophy-that would be political suicide.  As the 2012 Presidential Race shapes up, I am sure that there will be no shortage of crazy comments on a variety of topics.  Hold on to your hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment