About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
41 year old African-American Male. I like to think of myself as a jack of all trades and a master of none...I rely on reasoned common sense, rationality and what my gut tells me is right/wrong (combined with the well reasoned opinions of others!). I don't consider myself an expert on anything in particular, but I have lots of opinions.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Which Is It Guys---Are You For It or Against?

The flip flop in the Republican Party/on the right with regard to the "intervention" in Libya is not surprising...These folks will do/say anything in order to oppose President Obama...This is isn't about principles (as they generally have none)...Its about bringing down the President...Personally, as I think I have mentioned before, in general, I am against war...I think that there may be humanitarian instances when its justified (say, Sudan for example...)...I was against both wars in Iraq, more or less opposed to the war in Afghanistan (because I figured we would end up pretty much where we are now---in a mess) and I pretty much am against this "coalition" no fly zone in Libya...Not so sure this means anything other than the GOP generally makes me sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment